In many circumstances, anniversary quotations are critical to the design of a wedding anniversary invitation. On the other hand, is it important to send a card to your spouse on their wedding anniversary? Every time, yes is the response. To show your loved ones how much you appreciate them, take the time to produce a handwritten card with phrases that come from your heart. To begin, see our guide on how to write romantic and funny anniversary quotes if you’re stuck for ideas. Oh Canvas has rounded together some of the finest anniversary quotes in one post. What are we waiting for?
Anniversary Quotes for Wife
Here are some romantic and funny anniversary quotes to help you show how much you value her and how long you’ve been together.
1.“I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.” – Cassandra Clare
2. “Grow old with me, the best is yet to be.” – Robert Browning
3. “If two people love each other, nothing is impossible. Except deciding where to eat.” – Anonymous
4. Your sweetheart wishes you a very happy anniversary from the bottom of his heart. Our credit card, mortgage, auto, and utility bills are living evidence.
5. It’s your anniversary, sweetheart. Sticking together has been like peanut butter and jelly sandwich in the lunchbox that gets smashed by an apple.
6. “If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.” – Frida Kahlo
7. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” – Maya Angelou
8. “It takes just a moment for me to say that I love you, but I will spend my lifetime trying to show it.” – Anonymous
9. “You are my today and all of my tomorrows.” – Leo Christopher
10. “I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, all that you’re yet to be.” – Ernest Hemingway
11. “Well, we made it another year without one of us either ending up dead or in jail. I call that a win. Happy Anniversary.”
12. “I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul.” – Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities
13. “I fall in love with you each and every day. Except for yesterday. Yesterday you were really annoying.”
14. “I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it.” – Elizabeth Evans
15. “Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.” – Unknown
16. “I just want you to know, that when I picture myself happy, it’s with you.” – Unknown
17. Our first anniversary is an ideal time to reflect on the good times we’ve had, rather than the bad ones, like the time our vehicle caught fire or the tornado wrecked our home, or… wait, let’s think about the good times we’ll have together in the future.
18. “Let’s celebrate the day you gave up on finding anyone better than me. It was a lost cause anyway. Happy Anniversary.”
19. “I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible. But I want to spend every irritating minute with you.”
20. “Today we recognize and celebrate one of the greatest achievements of all time – you’re staying married to me for X amount of years. Happiest of anniversaries.”
21. “God proved two things when he brought us together: his genius and his sense of humor.” – Anonymous
22. “I still love you. Even though you fart in your sleep.”
23. The two of you should reflect on how incomplete you were before you were married on this anniversary. Is this the end of the road for you both?
24. “If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving one be me.” – W.H. Auden
25. “And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.” – Kiersten White, The Chaos of Stars
26. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” – Maya Angelou
27. ”In case you ever foolishly forget: I am not thinking of you.” -Virginia Woolf
>>> Warm your love on this significant day with these anniversary gifts by year!
Anniversary Quotes for Husband
28. “Happy anniversary from someone that you’re probably shocked knew it was our anniversary.”
29. Forgive me for mistaking your desire for a new wardrobe for a desire for a new life with me, sweetheart.
30. My darling, happy anniversary! I will always be there for you. Surely, there must be someone to keep you safe!
31. “Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all. Love never fails.” – 1 Corinthians 13:7
32. The GPS tracker on your phone lets me know where you are at all times, and I want you to know that.
33. The number of laws governing what goes where in the cupboard and refrigerator or how to fold clothing was completely unknown to me before we married, so happy anniversary, honey.
34. Happy Anniversary, my love, you’ve taught me so much. I had no idea I was so ignorant.
35. My darling, thank you for all you’ve taught me. The extent of my ignorance surprised me.
36. My beloved, you know how to make me fall in love all over again. If only you were proficient at floor-sweeping.
37. Honey, thank you for teaching me that there are always two ways to accomplish something: my way and the proper way.
38. Wishing you a very happy anniversary. Despite your uncle’s bets on our long-term relationship paying off, here we are, another year later. We were able to beat him. I wish I’d placed a wager on us instead of against us.
39. “I will spend an eternity loving you, caring for you, respecting you, showing you every day that I hold you as high as the stars.” – Steve Maraboli
40. The date of our first date is coming up, so we’re going to commemorate it.
41. It’s your anniversary, honey. ‘Grow old with me, the best is yet to be,’ – Robert Browning.
42. Sweetheart, I wish you a happy anniversary. You claimed you would spend the rest of your life showing me how much you care, but I didn’t grasp it.
43. My life would be meaningless if it weren’t for you, therefore I want you to know that you are the reason I get out of bed every day. Breakfast? Who else is going to cook?
44. It’s been a year since we met. You wouldn’t be wearing that clothing if you could see yourself through my eyes.
45. “Whatever our souls are made of, yours and mine are the same.” – Emily Brontë
46. It’s been a year since we tied the knot and became husband and wife. That might explain why I’ve gained so much weight.
47. Sweetheart, happy anniversary! If we ever stop working together at the glue factory, I’m afraid we’ll lose our connection.
48. “It does not matter where you go in life, all that matters is who you have by your side.” – Anonymous
49. It’s your anniversary, sweetheart. I suppose we didn’t understand how long the death do us part stuff was going to last.
50. Congratulations on your anniversary, sweetheart! I’m in love with you, but I’m stumped as to why.
51. Honey, I’m confident I’ve shown you that I’m still capable of surprising you!
52. Sweetheart, Wishing you a happy anniversary from someone you never expected to remember.
53. Happy anniversary, sweetheart. As far as God is concerned, he’s still in stitches over the way he put us together.
54. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” – A. A. Milne
55. Wishing you a very happy anniversary. Being married didn’t seem to me as a way to have someone else pick out my outfits for the day, tell me how to style my hair, and offer me driving advice.
Anniversary Funny Quotes for Couples
56. It’s time to rejoice that you and your partner have not killed each other for another year!
57. A pair is said to gradually resemble one another. I’ll be concerned if you both become bald and grow beards.
58. You and your partner deserve a celebration for making it through another year together!
59. To the couple, a happy anniversary! I expected to be in prison by now.
60. It’s been a year. Keep falling in love, and you’ll have a wonderful marriage. Just make sure you’re constantly together.
61. It’s been a year. Imagine what might have happened if you hadn’t both swiped right!
62. It’s been a year. Never make fun of your partner’s decisions, as you both made them together.
63. It’s been a year. The two of you are like two sleeves of a garment that were meant to be together.
64. “As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.” – Karen Clodfelter
65. It’s been a year. As if the two of you were zombies just interested in each other’s brains, I’d have no idea what you were doing.
66. It’s been a year. As for socks, you’d be a perfect pair.
67. Although being without you is peaceful, I can assure you that it would also be dull. It’s been a pleasure having you in my life.
68. “I have to acknowledge today that I’ve fallen in love more times than I can recall. “However, I’ve always been smitten with you!”
69. My dazzling star; you make me feel cherished and special.” “You’re my sparkling star; Please accept my gratitude for becoming the woman of my dreams.
70. No other heart is like yours, and no other love will ever compare to mine.
71. Love, they tell you, is a painful experience. When I first saw you, I decided to take a chance.
72. “With you at my side, even the worst day of my life didn’t seem so horrible. Thank you so much for all the love and support you’ve shown me! “I’m going to go insane if you keep up this level of excellence.”
73. At first sight, I knew you were the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.
74. “Thank you so much for making my life lovely and bringing so many wonderful elements into it.”
75. “It’s our anniversary today. :)” For remembering a date, am I not entitled to some kind of recognition?
76. Congratulations to an incredible pair that understands how to make a marriage work even if they are so different in personality and temperament!
77. Happy Anniversary! May your lives be blessed with the type of love you can only have while not married.
78. It’s a traditional love tale without the star-crossed lovers’ conclusion, so have a nice anniversary!
79. You’ve made it through your first year of marriage. It serves as confirmation that the wedding was successful.
80. As if you were two ships in the night passing each other, except you collided with each other instead.
81. Happy anniversary to a couple who, no matter how attractive a second chance may seem, would always refuse it.
82. Thank you for all of the love and support you’ve shown In reality, I knew you were the only ones for each other, and you both told me so.
83. Keep an eye on each other’s dreams, but don’t let them become nightmares!
84. Thank you for all of the love and support you’ve shown Heh, I’m not sure what to make of the fact that you refer to me as your closest buddy. What’s the deal with that?
85. It’s been a year. Your mutual admiration for one another is still charming to me.
86. To the happy anniversary couple, I wish you a year free of regrets, sadness, and remorse.
87. Thank you for all of the love and support you’ve shown What happens if you don’t do anything in a marriage, which is all about compromise?
88. Congratulations on your anniversary, you two! I’m awed by your ability to put up with each other.
89. “When I saw you first, it took every ounce of me not to kiss you. When I saw you laugh, it took every ounce of me not to fall in love. And when I saw your soul – it took every ounce of me.” – Atticus
90. A couple’s continued commitment to one another, despite their disagreements, is commemorated on their anniversary.
Have you found what you’re looking for in terms of a card for your anniversary? We’re certain that you do. Even if you’ve been together for a long time or are just beginning a new relationship, these romantic and funny anniversary quotes will help make the occasion even more special. Finally, Oh Canvas just wants to say “Congratulations to the two of you!”.