It’s crucial to commemorate your anniversary with your significant other when the time comes. You may feel pressured to submit a heartfelt message on social media in addition to spending on an anniversary present. After all, those pictures should undoubtedly see the light of day. If you’re going to show off your love on Instagram, don’t forget to look for some funny anniversary captions before you post. Oh Canvas‘s favorite anniversary captions are included below, so get started on your celebration Instagram post.
Anniversary Funny Captions for Couple
Funny Anniversary Captions to Friends
By making him/her laugh, you may make his/her anniversary even more meaningful and memorable. With these funny anniversary captions for pals, you’ll be able to bring a smile to the faces of your loved ones.
1. Hooray! Congratulations! It’s been a year since you and your spouse tied the knot! You can’t believe it’s been that long since you said: “I do”! My buddy, the best is yet to come!
2. In every pot, there’s a lid to match, and you’ve discovered yours. Celebrate your anniversary with a hearty dose of love and gratitude for the great match you’ve found. Congratulations!
3. “They say marriage makes you live longer. I guess it’s true because you’ve been married forever. Congratulations on your anniversary, and best wishes for many more to come you old lovebirds.” – Anonymous
4. “Love can begin at any moment, it grows over time and could last for eternity. Happy Anniversary to you, my friend!” – Unknown
5. “A friend who means the world to me. A friend who is always there. May this anniversary be as lovely as ever, and may you find more things to share. Happy Anniversary!” – Unknown
6. “I am happy to know two amazing people who have been together for an amazing amount of time.”- Unknown
7. “A couple that truly loves and understands. May your anniversary be superbly grand. Glad to have you as my friend. Have a blast!”- Unknown
8. “Marriage is that relation between a man and his wife in which the independence is equal, the dependence mutual, and the obligation reciprocal. Happy Anniversary, Friend.”- Unknown
9. When you celebrate your anniversary, it serves as a reminder of how fortunate you are to have discovered your soul mate and how much better life has been since the day you became husband and wife. “Congratulations!”
10. Thank you for the flawless match between these two flawed parts. It’s been a year since our wedding.
Funny Anniversary Captions to Parents
Despite the passing of time, don’t let the joy of your union wane. When it comes to milestone wedding anniversaries, they’re very significant. For couples who have been married for five years, a decade, or even more, every milestone is important. This page is your one-stop-shop for all things milestone anniversary-related. Choose from funny anniversary captions below.
11. It’s true that the finest love tales don’t end.
12. When did we start to feel like we’d been married for a long time?
13. I still vividly recall the details of our nuptials.
14. Yes, you can count on me to keep you around.
15. With you, every year is a special one.
16. The greatest is yet to come.
17. The finest choice I’ve ever made is celebrated with a toast.
18. Almost 50 years of marriage… But who is keeping track?
19. “I know you appreciate the fact that before we were married you didn’t know there was a wrong way to put the milk back in the fridge.”
20. Until one of you dies, marriage is nothing more than messaging each other, “Do we need anything from the grocery store?”
21. I believe that males with pierced ears are more suited for marriage than those who do not. They’ve had to deal with anguish, therefore they’ve purchased jewelry.
22. Getting married is a long-term commitment. Insanity, on the other hand, has its own set of peculiarities.
23. Marriage is a three-ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring, and suffering.
24. There are no guarantees in marriage. A car battery is your best bet if that’s your goal.
25. “Happy anniversary! Just imagine if our marriage was functional as you make it appear on Facebook.”
26. “A married couple is well suited when both partners usually feel the need for a quarrel at the same time.”
27. Think about it: If I had desired a tranquil existence, I wouldn’t have married you. I would have had a life that was dreary and dreary. Congratulations on your one-year anniversary!
28. In closing, I would want to thank you for marrying me and allowing me the opportunity to yell at you whenever it comes to mind. Since it is our anniversaries, let’s rejoice.
29. “Love is blind but marriage is a real eye-opener”
30. “If love is an amazing dream, then marriage is the alarm clock.”
31. “Marriage is the only kind of fire which is never covered by insurance.”
32. “I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.”- Groucho Marx
33. When I got married, I finally realized what happiness was all about. Then I woke up, and it was too late to save myself.
34. Marital life is like a deck of cards, and it’s a lot like that. You simply need two hearts and a diamond to get started. You’ll wish you had a club and a spade instead as time goes on!
Funny Anniversary Captions for Wife
Don’t have a smart comment in mind? Instead, do something kind and considerate. Since your anniversary is a special day to commemorate the union of you and your spouse, why not send some of these sweet anniversary gifts in your favorite photos?
35. “Holy shit. We’re still married!”
36. In the end, marriage is about finding the one person who is willing to put up with your craziness while admiring your uniqueness and telling you they love you.
36. “Happy anniversary! I want to spend the rest of my money with you.”
37. Today, tomorrow, always.
38. Cheers to yet another trip around the sun.
39. Life with you just keeps getting better.
40. When you’re married to your closest friend, time speeds by.
41. Thank you for another year of happiness with my best friend.
42. Definitely, saying “yes” to you was the best decision of my life.
43. I promise to always love and cherish you.
44. Life is better with you at your side.
45. “In my house, I’m the boss, my wife is just the decision-maker.” – Woody Allen
46. “By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you’ll be happy. If you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.” -Socrates
47. If you don’t mind losing the respect of many men in exchange for the scorn of one, then get married. “Try doing it the way your wife advised you if you fail the first time around.”
48. The only one I have and the only one I will ever have is you, 48-year-old sweetheart. You’re my favorite wife, and I just wanted you to know that, just for the record. Husband, I adore you! Congratulations on the occasion of your wedding anniversary.
49. If you don’t succeed the first time, keep trying. This time, follow your wife’s instructions to the letter!
50. My wife’s anniversary is coming up. There is no doubt in my mind that you are the person I want to irritate for the rest of my days.
51. When people ask me about what makes a happy marriage, I simply tell them that the wife is always right. When you think she’s wrong, hit yourself on the head and remember that the wife is always right. Happy anniversary to my wife!
52. Keep your marriage alive and joyful by admitting when you’re wrong and keeping quiet when you’re right. Greetings to my wife, by the way, on their anniversary!
53. “One year down, freaking forever to go. Happy anniversary.”
54. “Happy Anniversary! We’ve been through a lot together and most of it was your fault.”
55. “Being married to you is like having a best friend who never listens to what you say.”
56. “You are the only one I want to annoy for the rest of my life. Happy Anniversary!”
57. “On our wedding anniversary, I just want to give a big party from your pay. Happy Anniversary!”
58. “I love you more than carbs but less than cheese!”
59. “I still love you. Even though you fart in your sleep.”
60. “I love you. Thanks for killing all the spiders this year.”
61. “I never knew what real happiness was until I got married; by then it was too late.”
62. “Happy anniversary my love. Eat all the leftovers again and I will end you.”
63. “Happy anniversary day from the best thing that ever happened to you.”
64. “My wife, Mary, and I have been married for forty-seven years, and not once have we had an argument serious enough to consider divorce; murder, yes, but divorce, never. “- Jack Benny
65. Waking up next to you in the morning is one of my favorite parts of the day. I love you so much. Please do not inhale on me.
66. It’s your anniversary, sweetheart. My admiration for your desire to alter me has not waned.
Funny Anniversary Captions for Husband
The note that comes with your anniversary present should be the place where you express your feelings. Is sentimental online your thing? If so, you may prefer something caustic or funny instead. Browse through our collection of funny anniversary captions to lighten the atmosphere on your social media pages.
67. An annual reminder to my S.O. that it’s our anniversary.
68. Congratulations on your anniversaries! We can spend the balance of our money together.
69. For most people, getting married is like having a never-ending sleepover with their best friend(s).
70. Happy anniversary, but no refunds.
71. The finest choice you’ve ever made is being honored on this day.
72. There’s no one else in the world I’d rather have snoring beside me.
73. Marry someone who makes you feel the same way you do when your meal arrives at a restaurant.
74. Being married to me is the real anniversary gift.
75. “Happy Anniversary to the best first husband I’ll ever have.”
76. “My dear husband, I want you. To do more around the house.”
77. “Marriage is a workshop… where the husband works & wife shops.
78. “My husband said he needed more space… So I locked him outside!”
79. “Husbands are the best people to share a secret with because they never listen anyway.”
80. “A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband. “- Michel De Montaigne
81. “Holy crap. We’re still married? You’re still my husband? Happy anniversary, I guess. I love you!”
82. “On our anniversary, I want you to know how much happiness and satisfaction I got from annoying the hell out of you all these years. I also want you to know that I have no plans of stopping anytime soon. Happy anniversary, dear husband!”
83. “My dear husband, I want you. To do more around the house.”
84. “Happy anniversary to my husband, who still looks at me the way he looks at other women.”
85. On our anniversary, I want you to know how much joy and pleasure I gained from annoyance. Moreover, I want you to know that I have no intention of quitting anytime in the near future. Congratulations on your anniversary, sweet spouse!
86. It’s hard not to feel glad for you when I see you. 86. As a matter of fact, you married the most attractive and brightest lady in the world! Dearest spouse, happy anniversary!
87. When two individuals fall in love, they form a marriage where one of them is always right and the other is referred to as a husband.
88. A happy marriage is one in which all of your belongings, even your shoes, and purses, have a place. On this special occasion, I’d want to wish my hubby a happy anniversary.
89. “All I want for next year is you. Just kidding, give me diamonds.”
90. “My husband said he needed more space… So I locked him outside!”
91. “Never laugh at your wife’s choices, you are one of them.”
92. “I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it.” – Elizabeth Evans
93. “Overall, I love you more than I want to strangle you.”
94. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles M. Schulz
95. “The four most important words in any marriage: I’ll do the dishes.” Unknown
96. “Marriage is not just spiritual communion, it is also remembering to take out the trash.” – Joyce Brothers
97. I never knew what real happiness was until I got married; by then it was too late. Unknown
98. “For marriage to be a success, every woman and every man should have her and his own bathroom. The end.” – Catherine Zeta-Jones
99. When a relationship goes too far, it becomes a marriage.
100. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
101. In its most basic form, marriage simply asks, “Are you awake?” I want to show you this footage of a cat.
All anniversaries might benefit from these funny anniversary captions. Whether you’re celebrating your tenth our twentieth wedding anniversary, you’ll be able to discover the ideal anniversary saying here. So, don’t miss out on any Oh Canvas‘s blogs!