When wishing a couple a happy anniversary isn’t enough, use our collection of the 5 year anniversary quote to express your best wishes for many more years of marital happiness. If you have trouble expressing yourself verbally, don’t worry. Oh Canvas has got you covered. With this in mind, we’ve compiled a compilation of five-year anniversary quotations. Among the numerous 5 year wedding anniversary quotes in this collection are 5 year anniversary quotes for couples, 5 year work anniversary quotes, 5 year anniversary quotes for couples, love quotes about wood, and many more.
5 Year Anniversary Quotes for Husband
Congratulations on five years of marriage! The greatest 5 year anniversary quote for husband will make him feel like he’s on top of the world. Send him a card with a thoughtful 5 year anniversary gift and a handwritten note with a personal remark about how much you care about him.
1. “Best fifth anniversary wishes to you honey, see our love has made our lives so wonderful.”
2. “There is no end to a wedding anniversary when love is always full and growing each and every day.” – Byron Pulsifer.
3. “You are, and always have been, my dream.” – Nicholas Sparks.
4. “You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love… I love… I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.” – Mr. Darcy.
5. “I can’t realize how time has flown and 5 years have passed since our love united! Happy wedding anniversary, my love! You have given me the most beautiful 5 years of my life and hope to continue this. May God bless us and our lovely relationship!”
6. “You are not just my husband but my best friend. Thanks for always fooling around with me. Happy five years together!”
7. “You are truly a blessing from God. Thank you for being my partner, husband, lover, and friend. Happy anniversary!”
8. “The secret to having a good marriage is to understand that marriage must be total, it must be permanent and it must be equal.” – Frank Pittman.
9. “I will spend an eternity loving you, caring for you, respecting you, showing you every day that I hold you as high as the stars.” – Steve Maraboli.
10. “You were made perfectly to be loved – and surely I have loved you, in the idea of you, my whole life long.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
11. “Forever is a measure of time used by people who share an ordinary love. Our extraordinary love is immeasurable… for us, forever just won’t do.” – Steve Maraboli.
12. “As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change… I will always keep falling in love with you.” – Karen Clodfelter.
13. “Five years, 60 months, 260 weeks, or 1,825 days—however you count it, it all adds up to love.”
14. “On one hand you have all the years of your marriage. May you run out of fingers and toes to count all those to come.”
15. “Thanks to this wedding milestone, five is my new favorite number.”
16. “It’s a wonderful adventure to share my life with you. For me, no one could be as perfect as you. Your love, care, and respect make me happy every day and I want to celebrate every moment with you. Happy 5th anniversary! May we always stay together!”
17. “Happy 5th anniversary to both of you! Today the happiness becomes twice because for the first time you’re celebrating this day with your child. May God keep your family happy and protect you from any evil things!”
18. “Congratulations on our 5th anniversary, dear life partner! The bond of our love is so strong that nothing can destroy it. Your unbounded love completed me. Love you, today and always!”
19. “Any relationship becomes successful if there exists the love and respect. You are one of the best couples I’ve ever seen. You both make me believe in love. Congratulations to both of you on your 5th anniversary celebration! May God always keep you happy!”
20. My dear life partner, you are the synonym of love, friendship, loyalty, respect, and all the things that a true relationship needs. During these 5 years, I have always found you by my side. Thank you so much for being my supporter, my protector, and the reason for my happiness.
21. 5 years ago, on this day the best thing had happened in my life. I got married to a person with a wonderful heart. Thanks a lot for choosing me as your life partner. Happy anniversary! I hope our love will never end even after our death.
22. I see more years to spend in loving and caring for you, always respecting you, showering you with love and blessings. Happy fifth wedding anniversary.
23. The biggest happiness on earth is the wedding anniversary and luckily, we are cherishing it together. Happy fifth anniversary wishes.
24. On the occasion of the fifth wedding anniversary, lots of love to you. I promise to always stay loyal and true in love.
>>> Love getting ideas about anniversary gifts by year?
5 Year Anniversary Quote for Wife
We’ve all heard that men have a hard time writing a good message for their spouses. The significance of this 5 year anniversary quote has never been greater. Make your wife feel extra special with these five-year anniversary quotes.
25. I see more years to spend in loving and caring for you, always respecting you, showering you with love and blessings. Happy fifth wedding anniversary.
26. A successful marriage is a long journey that always seems too short. Lucky to share special moments on the fifth happy wedding anniversary!
27. High-five to your five-year milestone.
28. If a five-year wedding gift is silverware, then a happy day to you two spoons.
29. Dos. Deux. Duo. However you say it, this day is about you two! Happy Anniversary!
30. Skip the dress and tux, and enjoy some cake in the comfort of each other’s company. Happy Anniversary!
31. “I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.” – Kami Garcia.
32. “Baby, Happy Anniversary! You are the jam to my peanut butter! I’m so attracted to you.” – Unknown.
33. “Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years multiply.” – Zane Grey.
34. “The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time.” – Julia Child.
35. “Anniversaries are not made just for two married people but, instead, are made for soul mates; you, my sweetheart, you are that one and only soulmate.” – Byron Pulsifer.
36. Congratulations on this anniversary. You’ve had 5 amazing years of happiness and love, with many more to come.
37. Looking at you every day for the past five years makes me wonder, how lucky I am to have you as my wife. Wishing you a very happy anniversary!
38. Congratulations to us for completing the 5th season of love! You are not only a lovely wife but also the best mother. I want to walk at your side forever and want to share all my joys and sorrows. May we continue to be happy like this!
39. 5 years ago, on this day the best thing had happened in my life. I got married to a person with a wonderful heart. Thanks a lot for choosing me as your life partner. Happy anniversary! I hope our love will never end even after our death.
40. You are one of my favorite couples. You make us all believe in true love. Happy fifth anniversary and wishing you many more to come.
41. I am lucky that I get to see you smile every single day, and I am even luckier to call you mine. I wish you a very happy 5th year of our married life.
42. Hoping this special day is filled with the light of love, the joy of fulfillment, and the blessing of true happiness. Congrats on our 5th wedding anniversary.
43. 5 years ago today you made the happiest man alive. I will always love you, happy anniversary
44. As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. I will always keep falling in love with you after 5 years. (inspired by Karen Clodfelter)
45. You have been the most important part of my life in the last five years. I promise you that you will always be the most important part of my life until we die. Happy anniversary honey!
46. Five years ago on this day, our souls became one. I feel so blessed to be your life partner. Thanks for respecting my feelings and for always understanding me. Happy 5 years of togetherness!
47. Congratulations to a truly special couple for completing five years of companionship. The love and respect you share are remarkable. Happy fifth anniversary!
48. All these years, you have been amazing. As a dad to our kids and as my lover, I have been happy in your arms and I could see that we’ll be happier for the rest of our days. Thank you for everything. Happy anniversary, my darling.
49. Your love in all these years since our wedding has been the same. You were wonderful. A good dad to our kids, a perfect husband, and my best friend. I have seen the happiest as well as the darkest of moments holding your hand. May we always be like this for all the years to come. On this special day, I am again in love with you. Happy Anniversary!
50. “Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing, and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.” – Ann Landers.
51. “The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men, it is said, have seen angels, but I have seen thee, and thou art enough.” – George Moore.
52. “I love you also means I love you more than anyone loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that no one loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that I love no one else, and never have loved anyone else, and never will love anyone else.” – Jonathan Safran Foer.
53. “I found true friendship the day I married you. Happy Anniversary to my best friend and soulmate!” – Catherine Pulsifer.
54. “Come, let’s be a comfortable couple and take care of each other! How glad we shall be, that we have somebody we are fond of always, to talk to and sit with.” – Charles Dickens.
55. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” – Judy Garland.
56. “Have you ever had the sensation of looking at someone for the first time and ever so quickly the past and future seem to fuse? Does that not mean something? That we felt so much, so deeply, before even speaking?” – Charles Dickens.
57. “The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” – Rumi.
58. “I love you because it would be impossible not to love you. I love you without question, without calculation, without reason good or bad, faithfully, with all my heart and soul, and every faculty.” – Juliette Drouet.
59. “I feel so loved and truly blessed. My best friend, my love. The kindest man who inspires me every day. Happy Anniversary to the best husband and daddy in the world!! EVER!” – Victoria Beckham.
>>> Read more:
- Best 62+ Heartfelt 25th Anniversary Quotes for Any Couple
- Best 60+ Honest One Year Anniversary Quotes for any Couple
Enjoy these funny and romantic wishes for a successful 5th wedding anniversary. The words you choose to include in your anniversary card should express how much you love your spouse. The desire to maintain your relationship for the rest of your life is also something you want. These 5 year anniversary quote ideas are sure to make couples feel pleased and adored. The five-year milestone has been reached! Oh Canvas team wishes you the best anniversary ever!