In life, it will be inevitable when you have to leave your loved ones because of their eternal death. That loss was incomparable, leaving lasting grief in the hearts of those who stayed behind. The poem “As I sit in heaven ..” like letters from heaven poems is emotional and rich in love for those who stay. Let’s find out the deep meaning of this famous poem when talking about the deceased with Oh canvas! From there, you can find the right products for yourself if you are looking for memorabilia to represent your loved ones!
1. As I Sit In Heaven Canvas Meaning
Read this ‘As I Sit In Heaven’ emotional poem before you get the most from the poem’s meaning in your own words:
As I sit in heaven
and watch you everyday
I try to let you know with signs
I never went away
I hear you when you’re laughing
And watch you as you sleep
I even place my arms around you
To calm you while you weep
I see you wish the days away
Begging to have me home
So I try to send you signs
So you know you are not alone
Don’t feel guilty that you have
Life that was denied to me
Heaven is truly beautiful
Just you wait and see
So live your life, laugh again
Enjoy yourself, be free
Then I know with every breath you take
You’ll be taking one for me
~ Author Hazel Birdsall
Hazel Birdsall‘s poem “As I sit in heaven and watch you every day..” is being recounted under the words of a deceased person who has left the present life forever. In order to avoid so much grief for loved ones still in mortality, they sent messages to show that they still care about and follow what those still living are doing and feeling. take. They want those who stay to feel less compassionate because they will always be there and go towards the end of the journey. The poem serves as a response between ordinary people sending letters and talking to each other about normal stories that unfold in the lives of both parties.
This poem has received a lot of attention lately. The reason is that it not only helps the reader to alleviate the pain from the loss of loved ones and pets but also helps them feel that there is still a connection between themselves and the person who left.
2. ‘As I Sit In Heaven’ poems can help you comfort about pain
a. Common emotions
- Grief: The most common and almost instantaneous, your body becomes aware that someone close to you has passed away. You may feel empty, cry, and unable to focus on anything else. You may feel grief both emotionally and physically. You just want to be alone, but talking to other people about your sadness will make you feel better!
- Outrage: The death of your loved one could be the result of someone else’s actions. In this case, it’s understandable to be angry, even if it was just an accident. However, even when death comes naturally, many people still feel angry at life for being unfair to their loved ones.
- Regret: If you feel regret, it may be because you are blaming someone’s death on yourself. This could be because you feel a responsibility to care for them. You may also feel regret for not spending enough time with the deceased or not telling them how you feel. The best thing to do is to focus on the memories you have, not the ones you don’t.
- Acceptance: This is the last feeling you have after going through the series of emotions above for a long time. You remember less about the past and memories and start focusing on your present life. This doesn’t mean you’ve forgotten the person, it just means you’ve started to accept that they’re gone and don’t feel as sad anymore.
b. Solutions to overcome
- Write an emotional diary
- Cry (if you can)
- Talk to someone you trust
Grief can feel very lonely, and it’s a long process, so find someone you can talk to, such as a friend or family member. A lot of people feel so much better after talking to loved ones about the problem they are having.
- Items that represent that person
Buy or make your own items that represent that person. May come from familiar images and objects. Creating a photo album about that person, hanging pictures in the house, or arranging canvas paintings with meaningful lines such as As I Sit In Heaven Canvas,… may be useful to you in this case!
- “Live Like Someone Left The Gate Open” Meaning – A Great Quote For You In 2021
- Today I Choose Joy Meaning – Motivation of being better in life
3. As I Sit In Heaven Canvas And Watch You Everyday Canvas Products
Many people choose to use the sentences to print and decorate in the house. For this saying, many people choose to print on As I Sit In Heaven canvas print to retain valuable poems that can be read many times and commemorate the deceased.
3.1 As I Sit In Heaven Custom Personalized Canvas
You can customize photos of loved ones, pets into existing products. The attached images can include the date, year, and name of the object, and can be customized in a variety of sizes on request.
You can print As I Sit In Heaven poems and keep the picture of the deceased on canvas print to decorate and remember that person in your heart and in life.
You can use soft colors or black and red combinations to make it stand out
You can use pictures of pets that have passed away in a tribute to them.
3.2 As I Sit In Heaven Birds, Butterflies, Florals Canvas
And these are products where the main subjects are cardinal birds, butterflies, dandelions, flowers. Although simple but delicate details will definitely create a sense of lightness every time you look at it.
See more articles:
- Farmhouse Style – New Inspiration For You This Year!
- How To Clean A Canvas Print & 10+ Ways To Save Your Canvas
Poems and quotes always motivate people’s lives, helping them to always have more encouragement to move forward. “As I sit in heaven…” is a good poem that helps many people feel relieved from the pain of losing a family member. From the above article of Oh Canvas, you must have clearly understood the meaning of the famous saying. And you can also get yourself various references from the products related to the representation of the deceased!